The innovative telephony book for Microsoft Teams
Easy Directory for Teams
With Easy Directory you get unified access to all your business contacts in one place. Integrate personal contacts from Outlook, shared contacts from Exchange Online, organizational contacts from your Azure Active Directory or integrate contacts from your third-party ERP or CRM. Furthermore, extend the contact cards with custom additional properties to have all valuable information available easily.
Turn Microsoft Teams into your preferred contact engine with Easy Directory!
Easy Directory for Teams – Start finding your contacts
Without Easy Directory, employees loose valuable time by searching for contacts in various sources and places. With Easy Directory, they start finding them easily, centralized in every Microsoft Teams client (Desktop, Mobile, and Web). They gain time for more value-adding tasks.
Learn why you use Easy Directory in your Microsoft Teams tenant.
(*) this feature requires the exented version (or additional components) of Easy Directory. Please contact us for more information.
How to get started?
To purchase Easy Directory or to test it for 30 days, you have several options. Please note that you need an Admin Consent (corresponding administrative authorisation) by a Microsoft 365 administrator in your tenant to use it.
- Open Easy Directory directly in Microsoft Teams App Store
- Open Easy Directory directly in Microsoft Teams Admin Center and configure the app for your organization
Terms & Conditions
- The pricing model is a «tiered» model, i.e. the more licences are purchased, the cheaper it becomes
- Licences are concurrent, i.e. the app measures the number of concurrently active users
- An active user receives a licence when using the app for the first time, this then counts as «active» for 30 days, if the user does not use the app, the licence becomes free again for the next user
- You can manage the subscription via the Easy Directory Subscription Portal or via the Microsoft Admin Center
- Payments are processed via Microsoft
- The app can be tested free of charge for 1 month
- Payment options depend on country/tenant, but mainly major credit cards
- For more information, please see the FAQ section (see below)
Please note that your users must be configured for Microsoft Teams PSTN calls in order to use the full functionality of Easy Directory and initiate PSTN calls directly. See our offerings for Teams direct routing
The standard version contains the following features:
- Standard data sources
- Exchange Online (Personal contacts)
- Exchange Online (Shared mailboxes)
- Azure Active Directory
- Search result filters
- Favorite contacts
- Synch contacts
- Quick Actions
- Easy copy & paste functionality
Pricing information can be found directly in the Teams offering, Teams Admin Center offering or also in the SaaS offering.
The extended version contains all features of the standard version. Additionally, the extended version of Easy Directory offers the possibility to integrate your third-party ERP or CRM systems and custom additional attributes (Azure AD & Exchange online attributes).
Therefore, the add-on Easy Contact Synch can be purchased on our website. After the installation and configuration, those contacts are available through Easy Directory as well. Please contact us if you are looking for an integration.
We are at your disposal for further information. There are two ways to get in touch with us. Book a Microsoft Teams appointment directly or leave us your details via the form.