Recognize callers in Teams
Teams Easy Lookup – See who’s calling you on Teams!
Are you looking for a solution to recognize caller IDs in Teams? Did you previously use a CTI solution which offered this integration and are now looking for a solution which can offer the same experience in Teams Phone?
This is possible with Teams Easy Lookup! With our solution you will get a modern, cloud-based CTI (Computer Telephony Integration) for Teams.
Key Features Teams Easy Lookup
Start using Easy Lookup now and profit from its advantages. In this short video, you will see a demonstration of the basic functionality of Teams Easy Lookup on different Teams clients.
Caller ID recognition
With Teams Easy Lookup it’s possible to automatically recognize Caller IDs for PSTN calls in Teams.
The caller’s phone number will be checked against the directory or source of your choice and updated accordingly.
It’s even possible to combine results from multiple sources or check additional sources (e.g. public directory) if there’s no match in your own database.
Link your directory of choice
It’s possible to connect to public directories like Search.ch or ETV (Directories).
Of course, you can also connect your own source.
For example, this could be your ERP or CRM system. Our solution is a cloud-flavored CTI solution for Teams. There’s no need to install any software locally.
Include additional data
You can query your source for every incoming call and add additional, valuable information before we send the call to Teams.
Besides company names or names of callers, it’s also possible to include other information.
In example, this could be a customer number or whatever information you can retrieve from your CRM/ERP.
Business case for Teams Easy Lookup
The standard at many companies – time for a simple solution
- Companies face the challenge that contact information of customers, suppliers, and partners are often not available in one central contact store. This is especially true for Teams Phone Solutions and mobile devices.
- Employees manage their personal contacts individually in Outlook or on their mobile device but don’t want to store any company related data on their personal device.
- Caller IDs may don’t get recognized on inbound calls and employees often must ask the caller for their contact details
- The quality of contact information is not provided, if employees manage this information individually
- When employees leave the company, valuable information is lost in many cases
- There is no caller recognition on mobile devices because not all contacts are stores in a personal mailbox. Often, not even phone numbers of colleagues are stored or recognized.
- If you prefer to automatically synchronize contacts to each employees Outlook, check our Microsoft 365 Contact Sync Solution
Teams Easy Lookup – an easy and affordable solution
With Teams Easy Lookup, we offer a practical solution for reliable and customizable Caller ID recognition. There is no need to install any software on any client. Only customers who also use TwinCap First as their telephony provider for Direct Routing can take advantage of this solution. Please see the diagram below which explains the schematic lookup during an inbound call.
Teams Easy Lookup FAQ
Easy Lookup recognition
Priority of Microsoft 365 / Azure AD Informationen
Priority of local contacts
Teams Easy Lookup Pricing
Depending on your source of choice, we will create an individual quote for you.
Each phone number which will receive caller IDs enriched by Easy Lookup will be charged per month in either CHF or EUR.
The minimum number of users/numbers is 10 numbers or CHF/EUR 20, respectively.
Please contact us
We are at your disposal for further information. There are two ways to get in touch with us. Book a Microsoft Teams appointment directly or leave us your details via the form.